TrafficSignals™ Historical Dataset | Retail Monitoring
- The scarcity of Interesting, Insightful and Clean real-world data sets for academic research has been an issue for the academic community for so long.
- Here we come to your rescue with multiple rare-to-find, market verified, clean data sets with highly accurate observations / measurements obtained frequently via internally processed satellite imagery over many years.
- TrafficSignals™ dataset contains parking lot traffic data (vehicle counts) at parking lots and the actual parking lot size for 65000+ retail store locations around the United States covering around 52 major retail tickers.
- A few out of the 52 tickers: WMT (Walmart), HD (Home Depot), LOW (Lowes), BBY (Best Buy), PNRA (Panera) etc.
- Each location was monitored with a multiple times a month frequency.
- Historical Time Period
- Earliest Data Point - Jan 2011 / Latest Data Point - Aug 2018
Special Offer (Valid through March 31st):
- Our historical datasets for academic research starts at as low as $1000